Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall-ish





















Hi Lovelies! I hope you all had a nice weekend, mine was super lazy, but sometimes that is just what you need!
So it seems that Fall weather has been arriving later and later each year here in California. While this week is supposed to be in the 80's, this weekend was actually much cooler which was really awesome. 
I recently got my hands on a pair of jeans from One Teaspoon. I had been eyeing them for a while but wasn't sure if  I could pull them off... I decided to just take the plunge and I am so glad I did! I am seriously obsessed and have been wearing them nonstop. They are so comfortable (I wore them on the plane to Antigua) and I love love love the distressed look. 
I also recently got this floral long sleeve tee from Loft. I had never shopped there before and boy do they have some cute clothes! This top is super soft and lightweight, Perfect for transitioning to cooler weather and layering for when it gets chilly.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!
xoxo,
Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment