Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Casual Holiday











I can't believe today is Christmas Eve! Is it just me or did this holiday season just fly by. Honestly it makes me a little sad that its almost over, Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. All the decorations, music, lights, and spending time with family. I love love buying presents for people and as soon as I get it I just want to give it to that person right away because I just get so darn excited. Luckily since my husband and I have quite a bit a family to see during the holidays we get to give presents tonight and I can't wait to see their faces :) Anyway this post is about just an easy casual holiday look that I will be wearing for this Christmas Eve. I really love this shirt, the button and leather detailing on the sleeves are what drew me to it. I paired it with a pair of black denim, which looks nice but also super comfy and casual. You can pair it with pumps, boots, or a strappy shoe like I did here. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and remember the reason for the season! God Bless! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment