Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmastime


















Christmastime is without a doubt my favorite time of the year! I love everything about it from all the decorations, the trees, Christmas music, binge watching Christmas movies ( especially the Hallmark ones!) buying gifts, and of course, wrapping them :) cookies, hot cocoa, oh man the list goes on and on!
I think the best part of all is the giving and cheerful spirit that is in the air! If only it could be like that all the time... I know many people this time of year are running around stressed out about buying gifts and such but I think it is necessary to just stop and remember what this season is all about, Celebrating the Birth of Christ, showing Love and Compassion and to help those in need. 
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season and don't forget to take the time and really enjoy it, because it will be gone in a blink of an eye.
Now on to today's post. This is a fun holiday look that would perfect for a Christmas party, Church or even to wear on Christmas day. This dress is from Forever 21 last year so I have linked some similar ones below. 
As always thank you so much for taking the time to read and show you support. It really means the world to me.
xoxo,
Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment