Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Red & Leopard


















I'm Back!!! My goodness the holidays this year kicked my booty. The whole month of December was such a whirlwind and I honestly don't even know where it went. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Still in shock that we are already in 2016!!
Shout out to Kmart for another cute sweater! I kind of have been obsessed with red lately, so don't be surprised if you see more in future posts. 
This sweater is great because it is extremely versatile. You can dress it up with a cute skirt or some dress pants or keep it casual with a basic pair of denim. I decided to keep it simple but opted for some pops of leopard just because who doesn't love a little leopard :)
As always thanks so much for stopping by, and Cheers to 2016!
























No comments:

Post a Comment