Monday, July 27, 2015

A little bit of ROCK


 

 

 
 




 
TOPhollister // SHORTStarget // SUNNIES- sunglassspot
 
Hello beauties! The weather has been cooling off a bit the past few days and its been super nice. I finally got to wear this cute sweatshirt that I recently got from Hollister. I don't know if you can tell in the photos but it says ROCK in faux leather which is what drew me to it. It's lightweight and very comfy.
 While I was back east I found these awesome distressed shorts at Target. These are my first pair of high-waisted shorts and I absolutely love them! I really like the acid washed black color. Target seriously has the cutest clothes right now. I picked up some other pieces that I will share with you all later. I hope you all have a wonderful day and as always thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment