Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Casual




 
 



 
 
Long time no blog! Sorry for the mini hiatus, I went on a trip back east to visit family and I just got back!
Boy do I love it back there. My grandpa lives in New Hampshire and it is absolutely gorgeous! Its so GREEN which we aren't used to here in California thanks to the lovely drought. Everytime I am back there I never want to leave. I would move there in a heartbeat, I just don't know if I could survive one of their winters... it gets sooo cold lol!
Anyhoo, I kept it pretty casual while on my trip and this is one of my outfits that I actually got some pictures of. This tank is from Hollister as well as my denim shorts. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and more posts will be coming soon!
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment