Monday, June 22, 2015

Coral & Bows

 





 




Hi Lovlies!! I hope everyone had a nice Monday :)
I think I have mentioned it before, but I am an avid Amazon user. (I can thank my sister for that!!)
I love how you can literally buy almost anything you need, many of it with free two day shipping...  yes please! I was browsing one night and came across this gorgeous coral bow dress. I am always drawn to bright coral shades during the summer, and the bow detailing on the back was so adorable, I just had to get it. The BEST part.... it was only $12!! yep your read that right 12 dollars. So like anything I buy online, I always get a tiny bit nervous because you never know how it is going to look in person, and if its going to fit etc... I decided to give this one a go and hope for the best, worst case I was out 12 bucks which wouldn't be too terrible. I was pleasantly surprised once it arrived, it was much prettier in person and excellent quality. My hubby told me that it was his favorite dress that I own, so that's a total plus!
The brand is ANGVNS which I had never heard of but they have other items on Amazon that are super cute as well.
Oh and I went blonder! Several years ago I used to have platinum blonde hair and I decided that I want to switch things up and go back to the light side for awhile. So I am starting my transition to platinum woo hoo :)
As always thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment