Monday, June 1, 2015

Flowy Green & White




 

 
 
 

 
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Can you believe that it is already June 1st?! Time seriously is flying by. It seemed like it was just April and I have no clue where May went. My little man is going to be TWO YEARS OLD in exactly one month. It makes me so sad he is growing up so fast, and I really cant believe I am going to have a two year old!!
Anyway on to today's post. I got this top from Pink Ice a couple years ago and it is definitely a summer staple. Like I have said a bunch of times I love flowy high low tops and this one is no exception. I love the kelly green with white, it just screams summer to me. It reminds me of something tropical and beachy. I paired it with some white denim and of course my favorite sandals from Dolce Vita.
Now I'm off to go babysit my sis's munchkins. Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment