Saturday, June 6, 2015

Bright & Floral

 




 












 
Floral. I feel it's one of those things you either Love or Hate. I know it can be a little overpowering and may just be too much for some people. I however happen to be one who loves it.
I was browsing online, (as I always do haha) and came across this dress from Missguided and instantly fell in love. The bright bold pattern is so gorgeous. I love how vibrant the colors are and the size of the flowers. This is definitely not a dress to wear if you want to blend in! As I said before, I have a slight obsession with Missguided. Their dresses are such good quality and they always have some type of discount going on which is a major plus!
I hope you are all having a nice weekend and as always thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment