Thursday, October 15, 2015

Plaid, Booties, & BF Jeans... Oh My

























Good Morning! Today's post is going to be about some of my current favorites for fall.

1. Plaid plaid and more plaid! I'm sure I'm not the only one that associates plaid with fall time. They pretty much go hand in hand, and it never seems like you have enough.  This particular top I found at Kmart (yep you read that right) I was there running some errands a couple days ago and saw it in the corner of my eye and ran over to take a closer look. I really loved the colors and the relaxed boyfriend fit. The best part it was only $20!

2. Boyfriend jeans. I mentioned a couple posts back that I finally got myself a pair of boyfriend jeans and don't know why I waited so long. They are so cute and comfy, amd I love the sort of laid back vibe they give. I'm pretty sure I would wear these One Teaspoon jeans every day if I could. 

3. Ankle Booties. While I absolutely love tall boots for fall, I am starting to find myself gravitating towards ankle booties. They are just so cute and can be paired with pretty much anything. Dresses, skirts, skinnies, boyfriend jeans, you name it! I found these ones on Amazon for such a steal! They were only $25 and are pretty comfortable. Not too tall or short and come in a couple colors. I'm pretty sure I'm gong to get them in Tan as well.
I hope you all are having a nice week and as always thanks for stopping by!
xoxo, 
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment