Monday, January 5, 2015

2015




 
 
 
 




 
I hope everyone had a nice New Years! I spent mine snowboarding with my family which was super fun, but I'm still so sore! I still can't believe we are already in 2015. It is so crazy how fast time is flying by! Anyway, I recently went shopping and picked up a bunch of new sweaters. I really loved this cream colored one from Guess. It looked really cozy and warm and I really loved the asymmetry of the collar. My boots are from Forever 21 and I absolutely love them! I was a little nervous buying them online because sometimes they don't look as good in person but these ones were better than I expected. The best part, they were only 19 dollars! I can definitely see myself wearing these a lot in the near future! Hope you all have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment