Friday, January 30, 2015

Winter Peacoat






 
TGIF right?!?! I hope you all had a nice week. Mine was spent taking care of my sick little dude. I swear this winter my whole family has been sick so much, it awful! I really am over cold weather and can't wait until spring and summer. One nice thing about colder weather though, is that I get to wear cute peacoats! They really are the cutest. I got this one from Forever 21 last winter for only 20 dollars! It is super thick and warm so I would say I definitely got it for a steal. I decided to switch it up with some flats instead of wearing boots which I would normally do. I really love these ones I got at Old Navy. I really love the snake skin detailing on the toes, I think it adds a little something extra. Anyhoo, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, my hubby has a three day weekend so I think we may go out of town to the beach or something ( I hope!) Now I am off to go watch Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder. Night Night!
xoxo,
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment