Sunday, January 25, 2015

Studded Cross

 


 
 
 

 
 


 
Once again the weekend just flew by. I hope everyone had a nice one! This was the outfit that I wore today and I was really digging it :) I really love anything with studs and crosses so when I saw this top had both I just had to get it. Funny story, this top was actually a high low dress but the "high" part was really high and made it VERY short. I loved it so much I decided to make it into a shirt so that I could still wear it and I'm so glad I did. I like the edgy vibe it gives off especially when paired with a leather jacket. I also added some pictures of my little man at the end. He was running around while my hubby was taking pictures so we had to snap a few of him too :)
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment