Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Denim and Camo



 

 


 
I don't know about you but I absolutely LOVE Camo print. I don't really know why I like it so much, but I really am a sucker for anything camo. I came across this shirt and instantly had to have it, and I have worn it so much! I feel like it is a print that almost acts as a neutral, it pretty much goes with anything which is always a plus. I feel that a denim jacket is a staple piece that everyone needs in their wardrobe. They are so versatile and I don't think they will ever go out of style. I have had this particular jacket since I was in high school (almost 10 years ago eeek!) and I know I will have it for many more years to come. I hope you are all having a nice week so far. Our weather has been super nice here in Cali the past couple of days and we are taking full advantage of it! Thanks so much for stopping by.
xoxo,
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment