Saturday, February 21, 2015

Favorite Hair Care Products




 
 
 
Hi guys! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'm hoping to get some new pictures very soon. In the meantime I thought I would share my favorite hair care products that I am loving right now. I get all mine from Ulta. They usually always have some type of deal/discount going on for these products so I would definitely check them out!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6490248
 
Matrix Sleek Shampoo- I have been using Matrix Sleek shampoo for a little over a month now and I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It makes my hair super soft and less frizzy which is exactly what I need.
 
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6490200
 
Matrix Color Care Conditioner- I used to always use the same line for shampoo and conditioner but lately I have been switching it up. I still wanted to stick with Matrix but I decided to give the Color Care conditioner a try since I had recently dyed my hair darker. This is a really great conditioner, it detangles my hair nicely, helps preserve the color and smells really good.
 
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6481029
 
 Redken Satinwear 02- This is a product I have been using for years. I have tried others but always come back to this one. Satinwear is a blow drying lotion that helps protect your hair from the heat and cuts your blow drying time. I put this in my hair after I get out of the shower before I blow dry and boy does it make a difference. First of all I have really thick hair and it takes me forever to dry it, but this stuff helps it dry so much faster. I really like that it protects your hair from the heat because I feel so many of us can overlook that and cause real damage from using so many hot tools. Lastly it makes your hair soooo soft which is probably my favorite part about this product, I mean who doesn't want soft and silky hair?

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod10271295
 
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum- This is another product that I have been using forever. You can use this two ways, on dry or wet hair. I usually take a small amount and mix it with the satinwear before I blow dry my hair. It helps control frizz and leaves hair soft and shiny. I will also put a small amount at the ends of my hair once it is all styled to help give it a little moisture and tame down any fly aways. Oh and did I mention that is smells amazing!
 
Thank for stopping by!
xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment