Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pop of Leopard

 








 So if you haven't noticed by now, I am a lover of denim jeans. I wear them all the time and have way too many pairs. I especially love distressed denim, I don't know why but they are my absolute favorite. I remember my dad used to always make fun of me and say "you paid for jeans that are all ripped up?" why yes, yes I did :) Anyway I had an older pair and I decided to destroy them myself which was really fun and easy. I used a cheese grater and the little saws from a pumpkin carving kit ( I know sounds really weird) and was pleased with how it turned out. I decided to dress them up a bit with a loose black blouse and add a pop of leopard with my shoes and bag. I hope you are all having a nice day and thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment