Monday, April 27, 2015

Classic Black & White


 

 

 
 
 

 


Black and White is such a classic combo.  It's so chic and effortless yet makes a powerful statement.
I think I have said it before but I really love the high low chiffon tops and this one is no exception. I paired this one with my black skinny jeans for a dressed up casual look. The great thing about this top is you can pair it with shorts, skirts or even regular jeans and its still going to look super cute! Also because it's black and white it will go with practically everything which is a big plus! I'm also really loving my new bag that I got from Just Fab. It's a decently sized bag that seems to be made quite well. Its going to be a staple for this spring/summer for sure!
I hope you are all having a nice Monday! Thanks for stopping by.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment