Monday, April 20, 2015

Watercolor


 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a nice weekend! Mine was actually a little busy. We went to a fishing derby with my family. It was so cute to see all the boys play in the water and try to "fish". Then we went to a surprise birthday party for my mom which was super fun, she had no idea! I must say that the weekend just went by way too fast though!
This is a cute springy look that I love. Like I said before I love off the shoulder tops and this one is one of my favs. I got it from Guess a couple years ago but it never gets old. I love the colors, it kind of reminds me of a watercolor painting, and paired with some white denim (of course!) it is the perfect spring look.
My mom gave me these wedges and I absolutely LOVE them, they are sooo comfy. The brand is Style & Co which you can get at Macy's.
Have a nice Monday and thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment