Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Leopard Maxi














 
Maxi dress- Pink Ice (old) //  Sandals- Dolce Vita 
Similar Maxi's- here here here & here
 
Happy Wednesday! I can't even believe it but my little man and I are sick AGAIN!! I seriously thought after the last cold we got that we wouldn't get sick for at least another year, but boy was I wrong :(  Lets hope this one passes quickly...
On a better note, who loves maxi dresses?!? I love them. They are so comfortable, cute and perfect for spring/summer time. You can get them in many different colors, patterns and fabrics which is always nice and they can easily be dressed up or down.
 I am such as sucker for animal print, I don't know why but I have always loved it since I was younger. My room growing up had a leopard wallpaper border and my bed was covered in leopard and zebra print pillows and blankets. So needless to say when I saw this dress, it was a must have. The best part about this particular dress is how long it is. I am almost 5'10 so finding dresses that are long enough can sometimes be challenging, but this one was super long, I can even pair it with a pair of heels if I want to.
This is an older dress so I linked some other options above.
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment