Wednesday, April 15, 2015

So Last Season

 








 
I will tell you one thing that will NOT be "So Last Season" ... oversized/boyfriend tees! I am super obsessed with them right now and I know my love for them is going to last awhile. This particular tee is another one from Cara Loren's new line. (one of my favorite fashion bloggers!) I am kicking myself in the behind for not ordering more, I went to purchase a couple more from her line and they were all sold out in my size :( Good for her, but not so good for me haha. There are a couple sizes still left so I'd go check them out before they are gone too!
These tees are so soft and flowy without looking like you are wearing a potato sack, because we all know that isn't the most flattering look. And I wasn't lying when I told you that I would be living in my white denim, they are just my favorite. I really want to find a destroyed pair that are white, so that very well may be my next purchase. I hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday and once again thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment