Thursday, May 7, 2015

Blush & White


 

 

 
 



 
Yay for Thursday! The weekend is right around the corner and I can't wait. Today has been a super lazy day, its been raining which I LOVE and Lord knows we need it here in California...but I have been dragging all day. It probably didn't help that I was up till midnight last night binge watching a new tv show on Netflix, especially when my child gets up at 6am... Buuut if you are in search of a new show to watch "Beauty and the Beast" is awesome! (it has nothing to do with the Disney movie, its more of a crime/drama/suspense kinda show)
Ok back to this post,  this was a look I wore sometime last week. I really love blush and white, they are the perfect spring colors. This particular top has been on repeat lately. I wore it in another blog post awhile back and I know I will be wearing it more in the future.
I hope you all have a nice day, and as always thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment