Sunday, May 31, 2015

Snake Print Tie Dress





 



 






 
 
 
One of the great things (and sometimes bad...) about Instagram, YouTube, and Blogs is you come across some awesome companies that you may have never heard of before. A couple weeks ago a YouTuber I was watching mentioned the clothing company Missguided.  I decided to check them out and I'm so glad I did! My husband probably isn't though lol!   I literally looked through every single page on their site and fell in love with everything. They have the cutest dresses (and tops and  bottoms, basically everything lol) at very reasonable prices. Plus they have free TWO day shipping if you spend $100, which we all know is too easy to do! One of the items I received was this snake print tie dress. I don't have anything like this whatsoever in my closet. I really love the tie in the front, its kind of like you tied a shirt or jacket around your waist which is super cute. I paired it with my trusty wedges from Forever21.
Right now Missguided is having a 30% off all dresses including Sale, until June 6th. I already have a cart full of some gorgeous dresses :)  You should definitely go check it out!
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by!

 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment