Thursday, May 21, 2015

Feeling Peachy

 

 










 




 




 
Happy Thursday! I have no idea where this week went, it just flew by! That's ok because I'm super excited for the weekend. We are taking a quick family getaway to Santa Barbara! We have never been before but heard they have a really nice little zoo and we have been wanting to take our little man for sometime now. I have also been having major beach withdrawals and the ocean is right across the street from the zoo so we get to do both! Needless to say I'm super stoked :)
I think I have mentioned it before but I really love peachy coral shades especially for spring/summer. I saw this top ( it's actually supposed to be a dress but I thinks it's a little too short for me to wear it as one) at a store in the mall called Angl. I really liked the strap detailing and of course the color. Since it is really flowy I wanted to pair it with some skinny jeans to balance it out.
Can we talk about the shoes for a minute. I recently came across the brand Dolce Vita and fell in love with almost every single pair of shoes. They have the cutest flats and wedges. I really loved this pair, they aren't like anything I own, and will be able to wear them with many outfits.
I hope you all had a nice day, thanks for stopping by!
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment