Friday, May 1, 2015

Mint Peplum


 














 
Yay for a scenery change! It's been so hard lately to get together with my sis to take pictures, but we finally found some time to snap a few. The weather has been so nice lately so we took the kiddos to the park so they could burn off some energy. Our boys live to be outside so they enjoyed every second of it :)
I have always loved peplum tops. They always look so adorable, but I never knew if I could pull one off. Some styles don't always look the best on me, however I decided to bite the bullet and just order one. I purchased this one from Forever 21 and I LOVE it! Mint green is one of my favorite colors to wear in the spring and I really loved the fit of this one. It's super comfy and girly. I chose to wear it with a pair of denim and flats but you could easily throw on a pencil skirt and some heels for a dressier look.
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday, and thanks for stopping by!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment