Thursday, March 5, 2015

"Being Normal is Boring"

 

 
 

 




 



Awhile ago I came across this quote from Marilyn Monroe " Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." and it instantly became one of my favorites. I often have to remind myself that imperfections are what make us unique and should be celebrated instead of frowned upon. Nowadays it is so easy to get caught up in all the hype about trying to look and act "perfect" and you can easily loose sight of who you are.
 "it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" is my favorite part, once I read it I sent it to my sister right away and she knew that it summed us up perfectly. In my family we are known as the goofballs, we act silly and weird ALL the time and often down right ridiculous, but I wouldn't change it for the world.  Life is too short to be serious all the time and being boring is just not fun!
 
So while shopping awhile ago I came across this tee that had Marilyn Monroe and the hashtag #Being Normal is Boring and I just had to get it! I just thought it was super cute and reminded me of the above quote. I just paired it with some distressed black skinnies and a jean jacket for a casual look. I hope you are all having a great Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Jess
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment