Thursday, March 12, 2015

Chunky Knit Dolman Cardigan


 
 
 




 
 




 
 I recently got this chunky cardigan from Forever 21 and I LOVE it! I really like the oversized fit and the fact that its thick and made really well. The best part it was only $16.99!! Since it has been feeling a little Springy around here lately I decided it was perfect time to bust out my white jeans. I seriously love white denim so much,  so just a little warning you may be seeing me in them ALOT. Can we talk about my new wedges for a minute... They are my new favorites!! I also got them from Forever 21 and they were so much cuter than I thought they would be. They are super tall so they make me well over 6 feet but I don't even care because they are so darn cute. They also have them in white and brown which I am considering getting as well :) 
I hope you are all having a nice week and once again thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment