Friday, March 6, 2015

Fashion Rut




 



 
 



 So have you ever looked in your closet full of clothes and found yourself saying "I have nothing to wear!" Well that is exactly what happened to me. Lately I feel like I have worn everything, and trying to come up with new outfits has been a challenge to say the least. Maybe because I am over winter clothes and ready for spring? I'm not really sure, but I did get to do a little online shopping recently and am super excited to get it all in the mail. It's always fun to get new pieces and I know they will help me get out of my fashion rut I've been having. I have worn this sweater on the blog awhile ago, like I said I was having some issues deciding what to wear (haha) but this time decided to pair it with my brown bomber jacket and little brown boots. I also wore a long gold necklace to give some contrast between the silver flecks in the sleeves of the sweater. I hope you are all having a nice Friday and have a wonderful weekend ahead.
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo,
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment