Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blush, Black, and a Braid

 
 

 


 


 
 



 
Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all having a nice week so far. Mine has been filled with hanging with my little man and doing TONS of homework (yuck, I hate homework haha). Anyhoo, this is a look a wore a couple days ago. I really love the blush/pale pink color, it screams springtime to me. I was going to wear this flowy blouse with a pair of white denim (shocker) but decided to switch it up and wear it with black instead. I found these super cute shoes at Forever 21 and I knew I would be able to get a lot of wear out of them, especially in the spring season. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Jess

All items linked below 
 
Top- Agac'i 
Jeans- Hollister


No comments:

Post a Comment